[we're open to Dutch and English speaking interns]
Period: January/February 2020 - June/July 2020
Tommy Advice is an Amsterdam-based full-service Talent Management, Music Publishing and A&R Consultancy company. We pursue to be a forward-thinking music company that adds substantial value to our client’s mission of turning their dreams into reality.
How we do this?
We focus on development, creativity and connecting people. Our core values are personal attention, hands-on mentality and long-term strategy.
We help both starting and established artists, by offering tailored management to our talent. The core values within our management division are personal attention, hands-on mentality and long-term strategy. In line with our development strategy for upcoming artists, we have set up a record label named New Ams Records. Our label helps artists to develop their sound and release their music globally, with the goal to grow the artist’s audience. This is done by inventive marketing concepts, unique content creation and effective promotional efforts.
- Supportive role in conceptualizing marketing campaigns;
- Create video and photo content;
- Do research on tools and workflows, and eventually implement these;
- Research trends, and find out how our company and talent can anticipate these;
- Set up mailing and ad-campaigns;
- Build relationships with media outlets;
- Analyse and evaluate release campaigns, to improve future campaigns.
- Affinity with the music industry (obviously);
- Third or fourth year-Bachelor student in music/media management, marketing or communication;
- Aware of the latest trends in the music and entertainment industry;
- No 9-to-5 mentality, eager to learn and high level of adaptability;
- Knowledge of photo and video editing;
- Knowledge of Mailchimp or other mailing providers;
- Speak and write English, having knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus;
- Eye for detail and pro-active.
- Have a laptop;
- Being Amsterdam-based is a plus.
- An extensive insight in the ins & outs of the music industry;
- Personal guidance and mentoring;
- Talented and emerging artists to work with;
- A young and inspiring working environment;
- Open to new ideas and room for the intern to implement them;
- Personal development is important to us.
Interested? Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A brief motivation explaining why you are the ideal candidate;
- Link to a Spotify playlist with 10 of your favourite songs;
- Your resume.